

Well it eventually had to come to an end right???? And if you have to go out what a way to go!!! Last night we played in a tiebreaker game to see who would get to move on into the 3rd and 4th playoff positions.... The game was held at Cottonwood High School on the big field and under the lights.... it was so awesome to see our boys on the big field. My stomach was so upset all day!
So here is how it worked..... Each team started on the 10 yard line and has 4 plays to score. We had to play against Riverton and Copperhills. In the end our season is over..... These boys have worked so hard this year and I have been so proud of them. What an amazing season!
DJ..... I am so proud of you! You have been such a leader to this team and you have grown so much, personally and as a player. It is so nice to have parents come up to you and tell you what a great son you have. I know you are upset that his season is over but just remember how great this year has been and that you were a huge part of making it a great season. Love you baby...
David.... WOW what a season! You did an amazing job this year coaching. You never would have guessed from the sideline that this was your first year. I am so proud of you. I know you are disappointed that we didn't make it all the way.... but watching you from the stands on the big field under the lights with our son.... it was incredible... I can't wait to do all over again with you next year. "3"
A Family That Plays Together... Stays Together...
What a team we are!








1 comment:
I have to say that last night was the way to go out! what a blast! We have had a great season and a great time getting to know you guys. We love you guys! We hope to continue to keep in touch and hang out often. Thanks Nance family for a great season!
Post a Comment