Ashley left the house at 6:30 to make it downtown for her big race. She did amazing!! Ash completed the race in 2 hours and 49 minutes. WAY TO GO SISSY!!!
So as for Jesse and I we started out our morning off by sleeping in.... while everyone else was up early Jesse and I just hung out. 

I can't beleive how big Jesse is getting .... he has such a cute personality and I am going to miss him. I can't beleive that he will be 4 months old and to this point I have been able to see him at least once a month. I am not sure when our next trip to AZ will be or when they will be making the trip back to UT but hopefully I will get to see him soon. 
So as not to forget my own two wonderful boys ..... when the Cardinals won the game I ran straight to the mall to get them their very own official KURT WARNER #13 Jerserys. Now they are ready for the SUPERBOWL!!!!







3 comments:
It was so great to see you at practice tonight!!! I have something to look forward to on Monday nights now...lol Ayden was so excited to hear about the "Storm" team all we need now is the details :) Let's get together soon...Luv Ya!
Hey Big Sis.
I had such a great time with you here. I really enjoy our time together. Thanks for watching Jesse for me on my big race day and helping me out that night with getting me water and ice. Also, the ice bath did really help. But the biggest help was you taking Jesse for the night. I really needed that 6 hours of solid sleep!!! Thanks a bunch!! I hope you both had a great time!! Love you Ashley
Post a Comment