May 2008 May 2009
So I decided it was time for a change, so if you haven't seen me lately I have cut and colored my hair. I have been wanting to do it for awhile but my adorable husband has talked me out of it ever time. Well not this time. After he shaved his head along with my both my boys heads right before Chirstmas pictures and didn't ask for my opoinion I decided I could do the same. LOL !!
So here I am after my little mid-life crisis (as people have told me). David doesn't mind the change as long as all I plan to change during my crisis is my hair. LOL .









5 comments:
WAY to go!! I am glad you didn't let David talk you out of it this time. I really like it!! U look HOT!! :) That is a good thing to do for a mid life crisis... Maybe that is why I did it.... LOL!!
Love it, Love it, Love it!!! You look hot! LOL!
I like it. I can't see how much you cut off?? You do deserve it!!!
Love ya,
Ashley
A bit early for mid life crisis, isn’t it. You look gorgeous.
Hannspeter
I love it dark. You look beautiful.
Post a Comment