I can't beleive that this year has gone by so fast. You would be one, WOW. I thought about this day a year ago and hoping on a plane on a total whim to come and see my new baby nephew. I am so thankful that I was able to meet and hold you. I remember everyone saying let someone else hold him and I keep telling them "I only get this one day". I can't tell you how thankful for that one day I am. Even though you were only here with us for a short time you have left an impression on our hearts forever. We think of you often and love and miss you very much.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Happy Birthday J.T.
I can't beleive that this year has gone by so fast. You would be one, WOW. I thought about this day a year ago and hoping on a plane on a total whim to come and see my new baby nephew. I am so thankful that I was able to meet and hold you. I remember everyone saying let someone else hold him and I keep telling them "I only get this one day". I can't tell you how thankful for that one day I am. Even though you were only here with us for a short time you have left an impression on our hearts forever. We think of you often and love and miss you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Wow! Thanks for that. this post is a tear jerker! What a cute thing! hope all is going good with your sister and the new babe. Lets get together soon!
What a beautiful baby! I am so glad that you were able to spend that day with him.
I hope everything is going well with your family. We miss you guys we need to get togther soon...Ummmm how about Joe's...then again how about NOT!
Amy, Thanks you so much for this post. I am so thankful that you got to meet him. That day was really special. My big sister flying out just for 1 day to be with me and meet your new nephew. JT had so many cute pictures in the hospital due to his awesome aunt that loves pictures just as much as I do. Thank you for remembering him. Love you AShley :)
Hi from across the Atlantic!
We joined you in our thoughts. We keep you in our hearts and thoughts. You are such a wonderful family. Enjoy a happy Thanksgiving.
Hannspeter, Annie-Claude, Fabian and Stephan
David and Amy,
I am so proud of you and all that you do for those boys. It is wonderful to see the type of relationships you have. The boys love you two so much!!! And better yet they respect you for who you are and what you do for them. I love you both and hope for nothing but happiness for your family this year. I am so glad that Linda is stronger and back at work. That was a pretty scarey time for all of us.......and I especially happy for Ashley and Jason and little Jesse....I can't even imagine how horrible that time had to be for them. We will all remember little JT!!!
I love you all.......
hugs
Nana
Post a Comment