I have decided its time for our blog to be private, so if you would like to catch up on whats going on with the Nance's and would like a special invite, please leave your e-mail address in my comment box or send me an e-mail at a-nance@hotmail.com
Don't forget us! Sorry about this weekend I didn't get your message until late Saturday night...we had a bad week with lots of little sick kiddos. Tell D.J. we would love to get together soon!
We are a happy family of four. We are having so much fun with our 2 boys DJ (12)and Brayden (9). The boys are so adorable and keep us so busy! We can't imagine our lives without them. In fact, we're not sure what we did with our time before the boys!
5 comments:
add us to your list..you have our e-mail :) What prompted you to go private??
don't forget those in old Europe.
Hannspeter
Hey Amy I want to be on the list of your invites!! Love you
Absolutly! I believe you have our email. Hey can't wait until book club next week. See ya then.
Don't forget us! Sorry about this weekend I didn't get your message until late Saturday night...we had a bad week with lots of little sick kiddos. Tell D.J. we would love to get together soon!
See you Thursday
Post a Comment