Sunday, March 8, 2009

Skiing with the boys...

So last year our good firends told me how if I purchased early (Sept) I could get each of the boys a season pass to Brighton for only $50. This has been a great activity that the three of us, we have been enjoying together all season. Today we went to church and then up the canyon for a few hours. What a way to spend your Sunday. DJ is snowboarding and Bryaden is skiing. They are both improving so much over the last several months. Brayden's 1st ride on the Big Chair Lift (Majestic)

This is a video of DJ and Brayden going down the hill. DJ is the snowboarder in the gray helmet right at the beginging, then I started following Brayden. What a great Day!!!

2 comments:

Ashley :) said...

No POLES??? they look really good.

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

You are such a cute fun mom! I want to do that with my boys someday.